Real Stardoll Fashion at JCPenney!

Your Stardoll fashion experience is about to get real.

For the first time ever, we’re launching a fashion collection that you can wear right out of Starplaza! We teamed up with cutting-edge retailer JCPenney to create an amazing collection of clothes and accessories for you to kick off the back-to-school season in style. Available exclusively on jcp.com from July 11 and in 300 JCPenney stores across America from mid-July, the collection consists of super affordable, trendy pieces in girls sizes 7-16 that you can mix n’ match in your creative fashionista ways!

Pretty n’ Love is our first brand to hit the scene, offering sweet tops and bottoms that sparkle with glitter and sweet 3-D appliqués. True to the brand’s character, the look in this “Back to School” collection is fashion-forward, colorful and —of course— super cute! Girls looking for fun, fresh fashion for fall need not look further than this collection.

With the Back-to-School launch, we’ll also open a shop in Starplaza with items from the collection. There you can make wish lists of items you covet to send to friends and family— and even buy matching outfits for your MeDoll!

Soon you’ll get a chance to see the full exclusive JCPenney lookbook on Stardoll with images from our photoshoot of the collection. We can’t wait to show you!

An additional clothing collection for Rio Chicas is set for release around the holidays this year. The avant-garde, confident superstar-in-the-making will totally love these pieces, so keep an eye out.

Get your glam on this fall— school never sounded this fun!

16 Responses to “Real Stardoll Fashion at JCPenney!”

1. 1 Allie July 11, 2011 at 5:27 pm

I think they should have another colection with more flattering things!!!
    But all in all they ave cute clothes and ideas for the younger group!!

• 2 aya July 19, 2011 at 6:47 am

so cute im hoter

• 4 jasmine August 4, 2011 at 5:37 pm

Ilove stardoll too what they done at frist my thougt it was new but it was not ok .but i think a girl that 7 should nt sign in ok .that is my sister she is seven ok and brother that is 6 is gene ok and my sister and i got a anther brother he 5 and i am 8 ok i can sing and dacne so good some poeple thonk i can not dance ok what do you think about that and that will make a youger group!!!!!!!!!alsoI love what stardoll has done! But i do think they are for young girls in elementary school. I would have done something just a tad more mature…..for example, having the grey and pink striped shirt without the words “superstar” on the front. And i understand that stardoll wants to advertise at the same time!
      I think they should have another colection with more flattering things!!!
      But all in all they ave cute clothes and ideas for the younger group!!ok you get that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!it is so cute ok cute im hoter my mom number ;708-733-6873 thank you this is jasmine lawtonand sing so good better than you

2. 5 Moi July 12, 2011 at 11:12 am

Even though non-ss annoy me with their complaints sometimes, I think you should have made all items in this store for everyone (like kohls) as you’re obviously advertising this items in real life & you expect everyone (who likes it) to buy it.

A suggestion: I noticed you have great hair styles on your dressup dolls e.g. Aunjuanue ellis & your advertisements e.g. white stuff styled outfit, why don’t you include them in the beauty parlor?

And what’s up with the free maybelline lip gloss being exactly the same as the luxe lipgloss? Some people paid 24sd for it.

• 7 jasmine August 4, 2011 at 5:22 pm

ththey look a like in life and i am not fucking playing ok .i am only 8 i say bad word when i am not in front my mom.i know all of the word ok.do not tell nobody ok and i vote for the the girl on ant farm ok .also it is so cool and pretty okokokokokokokokokokokok

3. 8 - July 12, 2011 at 3:20 pm

The clothes are really cute! Although I’m probably a bit too old to wear them, I’ll buy them on Stardoll instead :3

4. 9 Doha Esraa July 12, 2011 at 9:16 pm

meccano-stardoll.blogspot.com

can i copy it to my blog

pleas visit it plz

5. 12 Morgan July 24, 2011 at 8:22 pm

I like their clothes…But they are a little grown up for elementry kids, Considering that some of their dresses are shorter than what my rule for me is…Lol…About 4 inches to 5 above my knees…And to get the idea of liking short dresses into kids that are younger than10 to wear super short dresses is not a good idea!

6. 13 Rachel July 28, 2011 at 12:52 pm

Ive already ordered all the clothes to wear so I can match my doll!

7. 14 ronnabrave August 1, 2011 at 4:53 am

if i don’t have any more money what can i do to get more can someone help me please?

8. 15 lia August 28, 2011 at 2:08 am

OMG !!!!! THIS SOUNDS AWESOME GR8 IDEA GUYZ

9. 16 Baja Hoodies September 10, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Innovative and creative! the next new and vibrant trend