Some people wear their hearts on their sleeves, at identiTEE (the new store dedicated to the most awesome of awesome t-shirts) you’ll get the chance to wear yours on a TEE. As you can see, the store is T-less right now, but we’re told the grand opening is only days away and that the first batch of designs will rock your world. We can’t wait!
Archive for August, 2010
Tags: identiTEE, new store
The Islamic month of fasting (Ramadan) is currently being observed and celebrated by Muslims from all over the world, and we at Stardoll have prepared extra Ramadan activities for the duration of the month. Including a Ramadan Calendar with a daily surprise behind each door, a Ramadan Club, Ramadan contests and much much more.
Ramadan Kareem, from all at Stardoll x
Tags: inside stardoll, pink postie, spoilers
Look what we found on a pink post-it note @ the big dollhouse today…
Tags: new brand, stardoll, stardoll interview, sunny bunny, super supreme
From the amazing imagination of two Japan-loving Stardoll designers, comes a new brand – something we like to call Sunny Bunny! Here’s a sneak peek at the store and the items in the very first Sunny Bunny Collection.
The best way to introduce this exciting new brand to the world is straight from the bunny’s mouth, so we caught up with one of the Sunny Bunny designers and asked her a few questions…
1. How did you come up with the Sunny Bunny concept? When styling my Me-Doll I found myself looking for things that currently didn’t exist on Stardoll. My designer colleague was doing the same, so we decided to (at home) draw items for our MeDolls, then we showed our designs to everyone at the big doll house (Stardoll HQ) – who thankfully loved it!
2. What inspired Sunny Bunny? Inspiration for the Sunny Bunny shop for me was probably the things I loved watching as a kid; Rainbow Brite and My Little Pony and Sailor Moon…and hey I still watch it! Also I love anything Japanese! The Japanese style is so crazy in a good way, they are not afraid to express themselves through accessories!
3. Which celebs do you think would love Sunny Bunny? Lady Gaga, Björk and Gwen Stefani – because they are so creative, powerful and fun!
4. What are your personal Sunny Bunny favorites? OnigiriGirl charm, OnigiriGirl earrings, and the Pixie-hairclips. Oh and of course I’ll have one pink and one mermaid-green contact lens… on each eye too!
5. Which brands on Stardoll are good to mix-and-match with Sunny Bunny? I think Fallen Angel will be PERFECT for the Lolita and Doll-look, but also I think for the more quirky stylish look I’d buy something from Killah. But the thing is to go crazy and mix and match- so anything goes from any store- be creative!
Keep an eye out on Stardoll.com for Sunny Bunny – coming very soon! Also, rumor has it, a new SUPER SUPREME collection is on it’s way too!
Tags: contest, stardoll tv
… to host season 2 of our super popular bi-weekly web show.
So if you’re from the UK (only) and think you’ve got what it takes, film a short audition (under 1 minute) using your phone, webcam or video camera and upload it to www.stardoll.com/stardollTV before Tuesday August 10, 2010. We will then choose the best entrants and invite them to a further audition at Stardoll HQ in trendy Soho, with the lucky winner becoming the new presenter of Stardoll TV – aka, the best job on earth!
Watch the video below for more info…
Tags: 70million, gifts
Oh Stardoll, you’ve grown up so fast! Wasn’t it only a few weeks ago that you hit 60 million?
Although still relatively young as a website, Stardoll continues to grow at a rapid pace, now surpassing 70 million members from all around the globe. An amazing feat that can be attributed to the passion within Stardoll HQ together with the love and enthusiasm of millions of Stardolls worldwide. As thanks to all 70,359,803 (last count) of you, join the celebration with free 70 million themed gifts in your Stardoll Suite.
Much love and thanks from the big dollhouse. x