We are looking for a new Stardoll TV Presenter…

… to host season 2 of our super popular bi-weekly web show.

So if you’re from the UK (only) and think you’ve got what it takes, film a short audition (under 1 minute) using your phone, webcam or video camera and upload it to www.stardoll.com/stardollTV before Tuesday August 10, 2010. We will then choose the best entrants and invite them to a further audition at Stardoll HQ in trendy Soho, with the lucky winner becoming the new presenter of Stardoll TV – aka, the best job on earth!

Watch the video below for more info…

20 Responses to “We are looking for a new Stardoll TV Presenter…”

1. 1 wounded90 August 3, 2010 at 2:29 pm

If I could, I would do that audition :|

2. 4 kellykellyfunworld August 3, 2010 at 3:28 pm

Hello please visit my blog!!!
    h t t p : / / k e l l y k e l l y f u n w o r l d . b l o g s p o t . c o m /

please no space

3. 5 Anon August 3, 2010 at 6:28 pm

Is this blog still active? I forgot all about it.

4. 6 EmoBella August 3, 2010 at 6:31 pm

Stardoll TV is only for UK, that’s why

5. 7 so...friendly August 4, 2010 at 6:38 am

let us all at least watch stardoll TV… whats it all about? i dont know cause im not from UK…

6. 8 Abby August 5, 2010 at 3:54 pm

I dont care if i cant watch stardoll tv but who cares i will be shipped out to london Nobody can stop me!

7. 9 pRiNcEssCRaZy46/Rana August 6, 2010 at 9:46 pm

If I lived in the UK than I would, but since I don’t… Sorry. :|

8. 10 Hanney92 August 7, 2010 at 11:01 pm

Yes of course, UK only! Everything is for UK or US only! This is NOT fair!! Is this the kind of site you want to be? That treats people diffrently from which countrie they are from? Oh my god that’s low!!!

9. 13 grainnequigley August 8, 2010 at 10:01 am

hey im looking to no what is the minimum age u have to be to enter

10. 14 PrincessKeyera August 11, 2010 at 5:05 pm

Visit my Blog! You can win sd

11. 15 parispuppqueen September 9, 2010 at 6:34 pm

i would make a good presenter im 10 and have done presting befor.

12. 18 kindergeburtstag mannheimer morgen May 3, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Um diese Sicherheit und unseren Kundenservice zu gewährleisten,
    haben wir für Veranstaltungen wie z.B. Kindergeburtstage einen
    Leitfaden festgelegt. mit Wunsch-Schwierigkeitsgrad.

13. 19 Check This June 27, 2014 at 11:17 am

Exceptional site. Numerous information right here. We are submitting them to a few mates ans additionally sharing with yummy. Not to mention, owing to your energy!

1. 1 -03 de agosto de 2010- « Fashion Girl Stardoll Trackback on August 3, 2010 at 5:10 pm