Halloween is just around the corner – is your costume ready yet? If not, CLICK HERE to take last week’s Halloween quiz!
In the second Halloween quiz, find out which ghoulish creature you are most like!
1. It’s Halloween and you’re out trick or treating. What’s your signature call?
b) I hiss like a snake!
c) I rattle some chains and make creepy noises.
2. What’s your favorite kind of movie?
3. Pick a color!
a) Blood red
b) Anything really dark.
c) Misty white.
4. Your monster alter ego needs to get about. What do you use?
a) My legs.
b) My wings.
5. How would your friends describe you?
a) The funny one.
b) The cute one.
c) The clever one.
6. It’s Halloween and your friends are daring you to go into a haunted house. What do you do?
a) Go in and hide until they come looking for you. Then jump out and scare them!
b) I check out the house for any interesting items or collectables.
c) I go in with my friends and make creepy noises when they’re not looking to freak them out.
7. Pick a character!
a) Bride of Frankenstein
b) Morticia Addams
8. Can you remember your favorite Halloween costume? What was it like?
a) Covered in buckets of fake blood.
b) Dark and gothic.
c) Eerie and dreamlike.
9. What sort of house would your monster self live in?
a) A cabin in the woods.
b) An isolated manor.
c) A castle.
10. Finally, do you believe in magic?
a) No way.
b) I believe in dark magic.
Time to add up your scores! And your monster alias is….
Mostly A: ZOMBIE! You’re a brain-munching, living dead zombie! You terrorize your victims by teaming up with fellow zombies and munching your way through entire towns. Step….step….growl…..”braaaaaaainss”….
Mostly B: BAT! You’re a bloodsucking bat with the power to transform into human form to trick your victims. During the day you can be found sleeping in your favorite coffin, and at night you spread your elegant wings to find your prey. “The blood is the life!”
Mostly C: GHOST! You’re a spooky ghost, rattling chains and haunting houses. You appear out of nowhere to terrify your victims with your eerie presence. Rattle, rattle….booooo!
Which Halloween monster are you, and what would you like to be quizzed on next week? Tell us in the comments!